our valuable and
Why? The Reason.
Through experience, I would like to share the reason for me to start e-learning, obviously in the subject I mastered i.e. Civics & History and especially that of ICSE -Board.
– This is what I have heard all these years of teaching History & Civics from students, struggling to cram the names of Rulers and Locations, Acts and Writs and eventually elevating their tension regarding this interesting subject.Also mentioned, satirical as, ” Saare Saal Tension “.
Actually, Social Studies i.e. History and Civics are very interesting Subjects :- Why? Because, History tells us about the events that have taken place in the past years. Civics tell us about the past and present both like what kind of administrative systems and concepts are mentioned in Constitution and how it is implemented.
But most of the students find it very difficult and thus not interesting. After an experience of more than 20 years in education, I have come across with numerous difficulties and problems faced by students.
So, to make History and Civics interesting subjects, I have come with different way to understand & memorize. All in one you will experience a UNIQUE Pedagogic learning.
Core Features in subject retention :
- Tips – o – matics ( for simplicity and easy grasping, the entire course is created using essential TIPS).
- Flow charts (Miteecharts). (Representation of subject matter through graphical flow charts. i.e. Visual images are easily retained and corelated to tips as per ICSE Syllabus.)
- Spiral Learning i.e. Keywords throughout course through repetitiveness, benefit is that the keywords are then induced permanently. (Glossary of keywords in the entire subject)
- Chronological / Logical order of course TIPS and Flow chart and co-relating.
- Most Important – Self paced, Non-Measurable and Self LEARNING.